Internal GRATITUDE OIL
Internal GRATITUDE OIL
For men & women with quality of being thankful. The readiness to show appreciation for. And The willingness to return kindness. From our central thinking sources, we must extract the changes we want to see, into tangible results.
From The Minds of Student Brother Jabril Chris Muhammad's family. Comes to a soft but engaging aroma of Pure Admiration mixed with vitamin E and Black Seed Oil.
Why Black Seed Oil?
For millions of years, Black people have used black seed oil for its healing properties. Black seed oil is offered at many health stores and internet stores in both liquid and pill form. But before using black seed oil, a person should always consult a physician, and they should select 100% pure, therapeutic-grade, USDA-certified organic black seed oil. Herbs and supplements must be carefully chosen because the FDA does not oversee their quality and purity.
Many believe that just the anointing of sick people with oils can help heal them. Be Oils can give comfort, peace, courage, and even the forgiveness of sins. We live in a SIN-SICK world. If you agree, then maybe anointing your body with our oils can help.
- Helps to Promote Heart Health – the phytosterols that black seeds contain offer amazing heart benefits and help reinforce elasticity in your blood vessel walls, thereby aiding in the prevention of blood clot formation and arterial pressure. They also help lower your cholesterol and blood sugar too. For centuries, black seed oils' ability to promote heart health has been one of the main uses of black seed oil and one of its most praised benefits.
- Helps Fights Fungal Infections – Fungal infections occur when bacteria grow on top of your skin, resulting in a variety of different diseases and rashes. Research shows that fungus and mold cannot co-exist with the compounds found in black seeds, leading many scientists to conclude that black seed oil is beyond a powerful herb, but an excellent natural remedy.
- Help Reduces Allergies (Sinus Infections) – Many of us develop allergies and sinus infections, a direct result of a weak immune system that could need immediate help. Using black seed oil for allergies can be one of the best ways to get better. Not only is it known to provide quick relief, but it gets you up on your feet faster than most over-the-counter medication today. Strong antibacterial and anti-inflammatory compounds work fast to cure and treat sinus infections.
- Helps Give You Healthier Skin – From tone to texture, there are many reasons for someone wanting healthier skin. With all the essential fatty acids, vitamins, antioxidants, and amino acids, black seed oil make the perfect all-around daily skin moisturizer. Not only is it great for protection (for sunburn, etc.), but it also has anti-aging properties that help with wrinkles.
- Helps as an Efficient Skin Cancer Treatment (Melanoma) – Cancer is a result of DNA mutations multiplying too quickly for your immune system to catch up. Caused mainly by inflammation, the hydroquinone and thymohydroquinone properties in black seeds have been found to be effective in their treatment. Known mainly for its anti-inflammatory properties, black seed oil has been proven to prevent and treat many different cancers, including skin cancer. This is again due to the potent antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties it contains, the 2 main properties of black seeds.
The way they work is by targeting your white blood cells, thereby boosting your immune health and killing cancer cells.
- Helps Relieve Acne – Acne is a direct result of inflammation on the skin, which causes people to break out. With powerful regenerative and anti-inflammatory properties, black seeds are your best option for clearing up your skin and giving it a soft, natural glow. It’s been used by both Kings and Queens throughout history for their most common skin ailments.
- An Infection Killer – Infections of all types are fought off by the immune system, specifically white cells. By targeting the immune system directly, black seed oil helps your body fight off infections from head to toe. This is a unique property that black seeds were known for throughout history, and they stood the test of time to be one of if not the most powerful natural remedies today. Not only does black seed pack have antibacterial properties but also antifungal, a great one-two combo that can treat and cure infections.
- Help Boosts Fertility – Infertility can have a variety of different causes, however, it’s been proven that black seed oil has helped many improve their fertility. Those that are suffering from infertility, know that black seeds have been used to improve the reproductive health of men and women for over two thousand years. To date, it is still one of the best natural remedies for boosting fertility.
Not to mention, it’s also been proven to increase sex drive and can act as a natural aphrodisiac. Its strong anti-inflammatory compounds help circulate blood flow and oxygen to sex organs of both genders.
- Great for Your Hair – From thinning hair to dryness, there are countless reasons which can cause hair issues, mainly by not taking care of your health. Even if you do take care of it, ironically, many of the hair products in the market actually cause more damage than aid. One of the more popular uses of the black seed oil is for hair restoration and promoting overall hair health. Although it’s really not concrete as to why exactly black seeds help with hair growth, one can assume that it stems from its potent antioxidant properties. Those properties are also combined with healthy fatty acids such as omega 3,6, and 9, which have been shown to improve hair follicle production and strength. The black seed oil has also proven to be useful as a natural remedy for premature gray hair.
There is much more that Black Seed oil can do to help improve our lives. We will share that with in our book Called 100 Best Reason To Use Black Seed Oil. But try our oils today. You will never regret it.